This stand’s born to try and hold most common-range brushes by their handle “waist”, meaning ideally you’ll insert handle in stand’s gate at its narrowest point [aka the ‘waist’ of the brush]. Gravity takes effect until the 30mm diameter spot upon the handle’s reached, and there’s still clearance below keeping the knot canopy above the stand base.
Surely there are many others, but we can confirm here to you that Simpsons Classic (both models), Commodore (all three!), Duke #1, Emperor (all three!), 55, 56, 57, 58, Keyhole #2/3/4, Persian Jar #1/2, and Tulip #1/2 can all be held by their waists rather than at their handle/knot borders.
Quite the feat!
- Satin-finished stainless steel.
- Flush rubber liner for the bottom.
- At 155 grams, it will take on your wet brush without flinching.
- Brush gate is 30x50mm.
- Approximately 109mm from surface of brush-holding plane to top of base
- Consumes ~50x93mm of countertop.